Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic- Mississippi Synod
187 CR711, POB 100, Shannon, Mississippi 38868
phone: (662) 566-8425; Email: email@example.com
Motto of the UCTAA: We
dont know, and we dont care.
To include all areas within the Mississippi state boundaries
and purpose of our organization is to provide a rational, reasonable, and logical alternative to churches that dictate a belief
in a supreme deity.
- To provide and distribute information freely to all who sincerely
wish to learn more about the UCTAA and Agnosticism
- To uphold the Articles of Faith, the Church Position on Ethics,
and Meditations, which together constitute the Church Doctrine of the UCTAA
- To recommend and/or ordain clergy within the ascribed synod
of Mississippi and to assist these clerics as needed in their work
- To provide nonreligious ceremonies, such as weddings, funerals,
affirmation of love services, infant presentation, and others as required, to all who wish them and provide counseling and
emotional support as requested by our members and the general public
- To promote and support the rights of the agnostic community
in our state and nation and uphold the principle of separation of church and state
- To create and maintain records of church activities within the
and Planned activities of the Synod:
- Distribution of pamphlets outlining the Articles of Faith and
- Availability for any ceremonial requests
- Maintenance of UCTAA of Mississippi website
- Incorporation of the Synod under the laws of the State of Mississippi
purposes of this organization shall be:
- Advancement of the religious beliefs of the Universal Church
Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic (to be hereafter referred to as UCTAA) within the State of Mississippi
- Advancement of educational issues related to the teachings of
the UCTAA within the State of Mississippi
- Charitable assistance to the membership and general public
- Elimination of prejudice and discrimination in regard to religious
choice and beliefs
- Defense of human and civil rights as secured by the laws of
the United States of America
- Assistance of other elements of the UCTAA in achieving their
and Assets Statement:
Any assets, properties, or monies of this organization are permanently
dedicated to the aforestated purposes and shall not be used for any activity that are not in the furtherance of one or more
of these purposes. In the event of dissolution of this organization, any assets
shall be distributed for charitable uses as stated in the organizational purposes.
While the private activities of the individual members shall not
be curtailed due to their membership, the church shall not participate in or intervene in any political activities or campaigns
on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office. Although the
UCTAA may state views on political issues, it will not engage in carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting, to influence
legislation as a substantial part of its activities
1. The Synod of Mississippi will function as leadership and counseling tools for the individual churches.
2. Each church is an independent unit, fully responsible for its own activities and actions.
3. Each independent church will be responsible for its own financial affairs.
4. The UCTAA of Mississippi will assume no responsibility for debts, liabilities, or obligations incurred by an individual
church or clergyperson.
5. Any actions by a clergyperson or bishop, which by their grievous nature may be illegal, unlawful, or may cause harm
to the reputation of the UCTAA, will be reported immediately to the UCTAA Council of Elders for evaluation and disposition.
6. Each member of the clergy of the church is responsible for their own actions, activities, and conduct.
7. The UCTAA of Mississippi shall not be responsible for the conduct or behavior of any of the independent clergy within
8. The administrative head of the Synod will be the Matriarch/Patriarch, who will be designated by the State Synod Senior
9. If no Matriarch / Patriarch has been assigned, the Synod will be directed by a Council of Bishops, to be made up of
all Bishops within the jurisdiction.
one who has a genuine desire to participate in the organization shall be denied membership on the basis of race, ethnic background,
or national origin.
Matriarch / Patriarch or Bishop shall have to power to ordain clergy within their respective jurisdiction and shall be responsible
for keeping up to date records of these ordinations.